Credit Card Processing
More and more people are using credit cards to pay for the product and services they buy. In fact, in the US alone, 40% of the consuming public use credit cards for payment transactions - be it in an online purchase or at the local store. Thus, a business who desire to achieve optimum potential for profit should establish a reliable credit card processing that can cater to these customers. Swipebox is here to help you on that.
Our credit card processing system has been designed to accept various credit cards.
POS System - Ideal for businesses in need of secure, efficient credit card authorization at the point of sale; authorized credit cards, debit cards, and checks almost instantly.
Credit card terminal - Our credit card terminals have been designed to increase efficiency and cash flow every day; provides your customer with flexible payment options and fast transactions.
Wireless and mobile terminals - Merchants are able to accept payments from anywhere with a virtual terminal or a mobile application.
Payment Gateway - For online credit card transactions, our credit card processing enables businesses accept credit card payments through a PCI-compliant processor. Each of our services is backed by our PCI DSS compliance.
More reasons to use Swipebox credit card processing solution:
- Provides 24/7 technical support for merchants to address issues that they may encounter with their merchant account
- Experienced professionals are the people behind Swipebox’s state-of-the-art merchant account solutions
- Our team works hand-in-hand with merchants to help them choose the best payment processing that they need
- Our solutions allow merchants to take advantage of competitive MasterCard® and Visa® rates while allowing them to accept American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, debit, corporate, EBT, and other electronic payment methods with the same quick and reliable service.
- Our credit card processing solutions can easily and seamlessly be integrated to various platform online; you do not have to worry about what type of platform your online store is hosted at.