Payment Processing Solutions for the Golf Industry
Golf merchant in the US comprise about 3 billion of the 12.5 billion golf equipment, apparel, and golf accessories in terms of annual sales. That is according to Golf DataTech & Yahoo Research Institute. What does this number mean? This figure suggests that more merchants of all sizes will need a seamless payment processing system in order to continually support the roughly 25 million domestic golfers, not to mention the growing international customer base.
If your business belongs to the golf industry, then you need a processing system that is reliable, efficient, accurate. You need the service of Swipebox. Our payment processing system has been the top choice of many retailers, suppliers, and manufacturer in the global golf marketplace.
Why our payment processing solutions for golf business are a standout:
- Offers a payment gateway that can easily be integrated to your distribution management software.
- Provides payment processing solutions for golf businesses of all sizes.
- Provides merchant-friendly support services; competent professionals make up the Swipebox team, readily available to address your support need.
- Veterans of PGA tour and experienced sales and industry professionals form part of Swipebox executive leadership team
- Competitively priced transaction management services
- Offers essential payment hardware such as chip-enabled credit card terminals and point-of-sale tee time systems.
- Swipebox supports a wide range of needs, including those high-traffic golf courses, driving ranges, and training providers.
- Seamless integration with most of online shopping cart or ecommerce platforms used by online golf stores today, which enables them to cater to the needs of millions of potential customers.
More reasons to choose Swipebox
- Professional support that meet (and even exceed customer expectations)
- Complimentary software use monitoring
- Industry compliance, solutions are engineered for efficiency, accuracy, and convenience
- Service is proven by industry performance